Sunday, December 26, 2010

Travel


How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?





Most of my travel this year took place within Tucson. I was a tourist in my own town! Paul and I like to discover new things in Tucson, and recently we've taken up trying to visit everything on The Best of Tucson 2010 list. So, within Tucson, I've traveled to:
  • The Botanical Gardens
  • the Rattlesnake Bridge
  • Meet Me at Maynard's
  • Mt. Lemmon
  • The Museum of Art
  • Tucson Meet Yourself
  • 4th Ave Street Fair
  • All Soul's Procession
  • Sabino Canyon
  • Gates Pass
  • The Ostrich Ranch
I love being a tourist in my own town and I plan on continuing to visit all of the fun places in Tucson.

I was lucky enough this year to also be able to visit my family for two weeks over the summer. Cape Cod and Boston were freakin' awesome. And for the first time since I moved away, I truly enjoyed visiting Rochester. I almost didn't want to go back to Tucson! That says a lot about how much I've grown and healed over the past year.

In 2011 Paul and I are planning to visit Europe. FINALLY! I will be going abroad for please and adventure. We're going to Couch Surf and explore and have FUN! We've slowly been saving enough for air fare and we'll be buying our tickets at the end of January.


No comments:

Post a Comment