Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching up on Reverb prompts: December 6

Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?




Christmas cards! I recently made about 20 of them to send out. Here are some of my favorites:



 






It was also my mom's birthday recently, so I made her this stationery set:




As you might be able to tell (I say "might" because I think these are terrible quality pictures and I really need to improve my photography skills!) I really enjoy working with paper and paint.

I have a LOONNNGGGG list of things I'd like to make! As I mentioned in a previous post, work sometimes gets in the way of having time to make things. I made some progress this past weekend though- I'm working on a bunch of Christmas presents! After that I'm going to make more time for my art journal, decorating, and maybe learning how to do some bookbinding.


No comments:

Post a Comment