Sometimes I write really serious posts about the importance of mental health, and then sometimes I decide to participate in fluff like Fill in the Blank Friday. Today is one of those latter times (was that grammatically correct????)
1. My favorite quote is probably something I've said. I'm a genius, so I don't have any reason to quote anyone else.
2. A bad habit I have is talking too much.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I was a child. I think I have aged backwards (like [a better looking] Benjamin Button) because right now I feel like I'm 16.
4. Weekends are strange. They happen at different times every week.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Emilie. I started spelling it that way at school and only my art teacher took me seriously.
6. I wish I could afford to work part-time.
7. A secret I have is I want to be on the show America's Next Top Model.